Thursday, March 1, 2007

Today has been....well, today.

The day was just another ordinary day. Getting up, feeding the boy, giving him a bath, eating lunch, etc. .... I went to school this afternoon and I ended up running out of icing for the cakes. That meant that once again tonight I had to break out the Crisco and powdered sugar and hopefully for the last time mix three batches of icing. Tomorrow they are supposed to finish their cakes and then some of them have some practicing they have to finish which I am hoping will be done by Monday. I was so tired after school I came home and took a nap. I am not sure if it was because I stayed out til 11:00 last night or if it is due to other things. The boy has been grumpy tonight. We put him in bed a little bit after 8:00 and every 15 minutes or so he starts whining. We go check on him and his eyes are closed. I think he must be teething or something. It could be a really long night. And there he goes again....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to let your friends test this here frosting... :) Yeah, I came home and crashed after our late night at StarryB's... but now it 3:49 am and i am wide awake. I need some cereal...

sarah said...

I agree that your friends need to "test" your frosting.

I'm coming to church today!!
I'm not sure how it will work out, but we'll see. We got a card in the mail saying that they've noticed we've been out for awhile and that they miss us. I think Allison R. was up to some shenanigans. And I'm not sure that's how you spell shenanigans. :)

See you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!