Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring Break: Day 1

So it is 4:30 of my first day of spring break. I have accomplished 25% of my goals already. I am thrilled. Of course, they were the easy ones to accomplish. Some of the others will take a little bit more work.

I went par 3 golfing this morning with Robin and Matt. It was a lot of fun. We pushed the little man around in his stroller. About halfway through, he just fell asleep. I think he had fun being out in the fresh air. As for the golf, I finished with an 84, just 2 strokes ahead of Matt. Robin had around 103 which I thought was good for her since she had never been golfing before.

After golf, we went to Sarah's for a little while to visit. Sarah played with Josiah while I got to hold sweet Isaac. The poor little guy had his shots yesterday so he wasn't feeling too good. Josiah had a great time meeting their dog Lucy! I didn't know I was going to go over there, so unfortunately the surprise for Isaac was here at home. Hopefully I will see them tomorrow night and be able to give it to Sarah then. I am about to POP!

After Sarah's we ran by the YMCA here in Mocksville and signed the boy up for swimming lessons. They start on April 7th. I can hardly wait. He is going to look so cute in his little Gap swimming trunks. I know, it isn't all about the fashion!! But he will be cute nonetheless.

Now I need to get busy getting the house straightened up!! I am enjoying the time off from school. We will see what tomorrow brings....more later!

1 comment:

sarah said...

We had a great time playing with you and Josiah, as well. Isaac feels a lot better today and he's back at Jena's getting spoiled!

I hope to see you tonight!! We're planning on it.