Monday, March 5, 2007

And we have cake!! (Finally!!)

So, I am way behind on my blog, so I am going to attempt to go back and recreate the events of the last few days since some of the things that have happened are quite significant. This is the post that should have been on Friday. I made icing once more and took it to school. The kids finished decorating their cakes and then everyone voted for their favorites. Take a look at the cakes. The kids did a wonderful job!! The winner will be posted below.


After the cakes were judged we tore into them. The fish cake went the fastest. I think because it was strawberry. We had so much cake we were handing it out to whoever would walk by. At the end a couple of kids took home at least a half a cake each. Unfortunately though, I will have to make icing one more time on Monday for those who have not finished their decorating practice. But after that, it will be no more and I will be one happy home ec. teacher.
The winner was: Spongebob!!



No comments: