Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring Break

It has officially begun....Spring Break. I get two whole weeks off from school. The Juniors and Seniors that are in my home ec. class are leaving in the morning for their class trips so I have no one to teach for the rest of the week. Next week is the official spring break and then I also have Easter Monday off. It is gonna be great!! What am I going to do with all my time, you ask?

Well, hopefully I will...

1. Go to Clayton, NC to visit my friend that just had a baby.
2. Get my wildflower seeds planted.
3. Go shopping at Concord Mills.
4. Get caught up on grading and lesson plans.
5. Go par 3 golfing at Tanglewood.
6. Go bike riding around Salem Lake.
7. See my friend Sarah who I have not seen in forever! (I especially need to see her since I have a special surprise for Isaac!!)
8. Cook a new dish that I have never made before.
9. Eat lunch at Chipotle several times.
10. Sign Josiah up for swimming lessons at the YMCA
11. Spend some quality time with my sweet hubby Steve
12. Clean out my closet

Anyway, as you can see, I have plans. Now we will have to see how much of it gets carried out. I will keep you informed.

No comments: