Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring Break: Day 2

So yesterday I went to the mall with Chris and Grace. We had a pretty good time shopping. The only problem is I am really hard to shop for. I have trouble finding pants that fit. I am very picky and then I have a husband who doesn't always like the things that I buy. That is okay. I want him to be "Wow" when he sees me in my new clothes, and if he isn't then I am not happy. I was one for two yesterday. First of all I bought a coral colored sweater from Old Navy. That was a hit! The dress from JC Penney....well, let's just say that I returned it this morning. That is okay. I am going to Concord Mills next week and maybe I will find something better. I liked the dress, but it wasn't really "WOW" for me either.

Lunch was Chipotle. I really like the vegetarian fajita burrito. I think I might be getting addicted. Since eating lunch at Chipotle several times is on my list of things to accomplish over Spring Break, I think I need to go at least two more times in the next week and a half. Isn't several at least three??? I hope so....I need an excuse!! :)

Last night some people from our Life Group at church came over. It was a lot of fun. We played the wii, foosball, pool and ate ice cream. I was able to give Sarah her "surprise" for Isaac. It was a pair of Nike tennis shoes. He looks so cute in them!! :)

Well, I had better go finish doing whatever Day 3 has for me....more updates later!

2 comments:

sarah said...

isaac loves his sneakers. he went for three jogs yesterday.

ok, not really, but he is pretty cute in them. we had fun at the party!! i wish i had snagged some doritos on my way out the door. i had a hankerin' for some last night!

last day of school before break!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the entertainment and Josiah time! I will forever be the best wii bowler ever: with great form I might add! (even if I didn't win!)