Monday, March 5, 2007

First tooth (teeth) shot

So today the boy is eating his dinner. He was making silly faces so of course I had to pull out the camera. I took this picture and it is the first official picture we have with his teeth showing, so I thought I would share it.

In other news, we went on a playdate with Sarah and Isaac to the mall. The boys were a little bit shy around each other. I think they just need a little bit of time to get to know each other and they will feel a bit more comfortable. Before you know it they will be running around acting like a couple of heathens! (Whatever heathens act like.) It was a fun time and both boys were pretty well behaved.

1 comment:

sarah said...

We had a wonderful time walking in the mall. It's always good to get out of the house with the boy.

Love the teeth shot. Your boy is a ham!!