Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Baby Free

This is a totally weird experience. I am here in the house with just the dog. No Baby. Josiah is with my parents at the moment. I dropped him off with my mom when I went to school. I had talked with her last night about watching him this evening while Steve and I go to get our hair cut. She said that she and my dad would be happy to watch him. I asked her if she wanted to keep him all afternoon or if she wanted me to drop him off at six when we left. She said she wanted him all afternoon. So here I am, all alone. With the dog. I don't know what to do with myself. I might take a walk out to the mailbox. I might try to improve my tennis ranking on the wii. Who knows. What a strange feeling.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Sometimes, when the boy is good and I have to "get food" for him before I pick him up, Jena lets me stop home to "get the food". While I'm there, it feels weird to be in the house without him. Then, I have to wonder to myself, is the dog thinking, "finally, they got rid of the stupid kid. I'm the center of attention again!". And then she's very disappointed when the kid who's stolen every last bit of her attention comes strolling back in....

Just some thoughts. :)

Thanks for posting. I was going through withdrawal. :)

sarah said...

And I'm going through withdrawal again. Are you too busy? Even I find time to update my faithful blog followers on the life and times of Sarah, Derek and Isaac T. Lidbom