Friday, February 23, 2007

Wii are cool now!

Steve did it, and I can hardly believe it. Mr. I don't ever want a video game system (okay....I said the same thing) went out and bought a wii today. It doesn't quite seem like a regular video game. We do get quite a bit of exercise from it. I really like bowling and tennis. I need to work at it a little bit though so I can beat Steve. Right now the only thing I am better at than him is left handed bowling. I bowled a 181 left handed. I was pretty excited! Well, it is late and tomorrow is a big day...so long for now!

2 comments:

sarah said...

Have you made your Mii's? Are you online? We'll have to exchange Mii's with you. Derek beats me at all the games. Then again, we bought the Wii when I was 2 days away from having the boy, so I wasn't exactly in "video exercise" mode. And, as you know, since the baby, we've not had a whole lot of time to enjoy activities that require two hands. I could put him in the Baby Bjorn!

Dave said...

Brandon told me the other night that you guys got one. You totally won't regret the decision. You and Steve will have to practice up and Brie and I will challenge you guys to a rematch.