Monday, February 26, 2007

Steve, the wii and me

Steve and I played the wii again tonight. I have figured one thing out. If I want to beat Steve at something it has to be bowling. He kills me at everything else. Although tonight we were doing the bowling training and we played the one where you have to avoid the obstacles. He actually beat me on that one. Only by one lane. I kill him when it comes to the power throw one. I am really enjoying the wii. I feel like my upper body is getting worked in a way that it hasn't been for a while, but really needs to be. Now if only there was something to work on the lower half!! HAHA!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Don't hurt your back!

I can't wait to play the Wii with you guys. I'm bad at everything except bowling, too. And I'm not that good at bowling. You should borrow our other games to see if you want to buy anything else. We just got Wii Play. That seems fun. I haven't had time to play, yet.