Thursday, February 1, 2007

Slightly annoyed

Well, it is a snow day again. I am here at the house using my new Valentine's Day gift. Yes, I know it isn't Valentine's Day yet, but Steve and I decided to go ahead last night and get our gift to each other. A vaccuum cleaner. It makes sense to go ahead and use it since we are having a bunch of people over tomorrow night and then a bunch more on Sunday for the Super Bowl party. It is actually a pretty nice vaccuum and hopefully it will last longer than the last one did.

I am a little bit annoyed though at Channel 12. They decided that they would rather report on this "winter storm" that we are having than letting me watch the Today show. I think that 15+ minutes on the conditions of the roads, snow accumulation, etc is more than plenty given the amount of snow that is actually outside. It isn't even an inch. I could understand it if we were under a foot of snow or something. Silly southerners!!

By special request, here is a picture of my brown phone. Actually, the color on the box says expresso. Yes, I know it is a weird color to like. Don't worry though, purple and green are ahead of it. :)

1 comment:

sarah said...

aren't you excited that today is a (1 inch) snow day?
i am -- that's one more "day off"...

thanks for letting me see the brown phone. i'm sure it complements your eyes and hair when you are talking on it!!