Monday, February 26, 2007

Cakes

So, I made four round cakes yesterday. They are not for me. I don't eat that much cake, at least not at one time. It is for my home ec. class. I divided them into four teams and each team is going to decorate a cake this week and on Friday everyone is going to vote for their favorite cake. I spent all morning making batch after batch of icing. I am thinking after this week, if I never have to make icing again it will be soon enough. I get excited thinking about the finished project at the end of the week. It will be neat to see how creative they get!
Now I have got to go touch up the bathrooms in the house really quickly so I can play a little bit of wii before I go to school. I promised Steve I would not play the wii unless I did my housework for the day. Before you go thinking something about Steve, he didn't make me promise that. I decided it on my own. I wanted something in place to protect me from wasting my day!! He actually encouraged me not to make the promise because he didn't want me to end up breaking it. I promised anyway!! What was I thinking?? Haha...actually it is a good thing. Off to work...then to wii!! :)

No comments: