Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Catching up...

The Super Bowl party was great fun. A lot of really neat people and tons of great food! (That is my favorite part!!) Of course, the Colts won which was very exciting! The funniest part of the evening goes to Emerson. He was playing with the dog and the dog was licking him on the face. I said, "Look Emerson. He likes you. He is giving you kisses." At this point in time Emerson stuck out his tongue to "kiss" Midnight back. It was hilarious.

After everyone left, we played the Wii with Dave and Brie. It was a lot of fun. Steve knocked me out in boxing. If we ever get a chance to play again, he had better watch out...I am gonna get him!!

Yesterday I went to Concord Mills for the day with a couple of friends. They each had a child with them. The first two hours were spent going to eat, and then going to change the children's diapers. After this, things got moving and we did quite a bit of shopping. I found several good deals. Mostly for Josiah. It is amazing to me how at this point in time it is more exciting for me to buy things for him than it is to buy things for myself.

Today is a day to catch up with things around the house. This afternoon I am cooking dinner for my friend Sarah that just had her baby. Steve and I are going to take it over there this evening. I can hardly wait to see how much Isaac has grown.

Well, I am off to work.....

No comments: