Friday, February 16, 2007

Second Saturday

We decided when we moved into our new house that every second Saturday of the month we would have a night when the high school+ people that are in our lives could come and hang out. We weren't able to do it last Saturday since we were in Minnesota visiting my grandmother. We couldn't do it tomorrow because it is Winterjam, so we did it tonight instead. We had five kids over. Steve played on the wii and I played guitar hero on the ps2 upstairs. It was so much fun. I am glad that we don't have a game system or I think I would just play it all the time and never get any work done.
On a side note, I made barbecue chicken, green bean casserole, garlic mashed potatoes, and eclair cake. I had never made these particular recipes of bbq chicken or mashed potatoes. I was pleased with the result. I think I will be making them again!
The boy had a rough day today. He squealed and screamed most of the day. I think it is pain from his two front teeth that are coming in. He didnt go to bed until 10:30 tonight. I hope he will make it through the night.
Well, it is off to bed....

1 comment:

sarah said...

I think your "the boy" had a rough day, because, for a change, my "the boy" had a good day.