Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Go Heels!

After spending the last two hours with my stomach basically tied up in knots, I am proud to say that the boys in blue have done it again. As I was watching the game, I told Steve, that the UNC basketball season for me consists of the two Duke games, the ACC tournament, and the NCAA's. Since this game was a major part of that, I am so very excited!! (I really think that the win is due to thye fact that I dressed the boy up in his Tarheel stuff again today. It is a good luck charm, not that I believe in luck. But I do think that from now on I am going to dress him up every time there is a big game.) :-D

1 comment:

sarah said...

We took our "the boy" up to school today to meet my other kids. He was wearing Carolina Blue, mostly because that's what baby boys wear. My principal (a die hard Dukie) wasn't happy with seeing that much light blue, after last night's victory (or loss, depending on your viewpoint).

Anyhow, we were watching Lost, so we didn't see the event. :)