Saturday, July 28, 2007

Time to Leave!!

It is 3:57 a.m. and I am just waiting for the alarm to go off so Steve will wake up and I can take a shower. I am so excited that I woke up over a half an hour ago and couldn't get back to sleep. We have to be out of here by 5:00 so we can get to the airport at 6:15. Our flight for Chicago leaves at 7:40. We will fly to Anchorage from Chicago and get there around 1:15 p.m. their time. This is exciting!! Somehow we managed to fit all of our stuff for a week into 3 suitcases and 3 carryons, one carryon which will be eliminated once our human garbage disposal disposes of the food we are taking for him! Pray that we will have a safe trip. I will try to keep you updated!!

So long for now!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Hi!
I hope everything is going well on the Alaska trip... We missed you at church. There were only two babies, Isaac and Asa. Asa's number got called and Isaac slept. What a good day to be on nursery duty. (I wasn't).

Keep us posted!!!