Monday, April 30, 2007

***Deep Sigh**

All I have to say is this-
I got up at 6:15 this morning and walked 3 miles. After that, without taking a shower, I went to Walmart and bought a deep cleaner for our carpet. The carpet in the living room looked really bad where the boy had spit up on it several times and the dog always rubs his body on it. So, I cleaned the carpet this morning and it looked really good. I left it to dry while I went to school. Now, it is early evening and Steve set the boy on the carpet to crawl around while we are getting ready to go to Walmart and Lowes, and yes....the boy spit up! *Sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Into every carpet a little spit up must fall...
At least it gives you a good reason to get new carpet someday... :)

jlaw said...

I failed to mention this at lunch. We refer to those as battle stains. Trust me the stains change, but I miss having a baby around.