Saturday, May 5, 2007

I did it!

Yes, I did it. I am not proud of it. But be assured, I am not alone. There are many more of "Us" out there. (I can say "Us" now!) We are embarrassed by what we have done, but what can we do about it?? Nothing. It cannot be changed. What is the big deal you say? What horrible thing have you done? Okay, I confess. I accidently walked into the men's room. I was at Applebees with Steve and I had to go to the restroom. I am not sure where my mind was, but when I woke up from whatever state of dream I was in I was walking past the urinals thinking to myself in kind of a haze, I don't remember seeing those in here before! Then, I quickly woke up, turned around and headed back out the door, trying to keep my laughter inside as not to draw attention to myself. I am not sure if anyone saw me. I tried not to make eye contact with anyone as I returned to my seat. Fortunately, there were no men in there at the time or it really would have been bad. If I had not felt the need to confess at this moment, no one would have ever known. (Except for Steve...I had to tell him, of course!)

4 comments:

Jude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Would it comfort you at all to know that I did the same thing... AT CHURCH!?!?!? And yes, there was someone in there... thankfully in the stall though!)

sarah said...

I don't know that I have ever unintentionally gone to the mens room. I have, on occasion, used the men's facilities when the ladies' room was backed up and I had a helpful friend keep watch for me. Girls just take way to long!!

sarah said...

and, btw, jooodi...

you can not link your name to your blog all you want, but i have permanently linked to you on my site. :)

srl