Thursday, May 24, 2007

For Sarah's enjoyment....

So, I was taking some of Josiah's new clothes up to put in his closet. (We don't keep the clothes he is currently wearing upstairs in his room. Those are the clothes he will grow into. The clothes he wears now are kept downstairs in the laundry room. Anyway...that is how it is.) Back to the story......I was taking the new clothes upstairs and I started looking through the stuff that is in the closet to see if there is anything that would fit him right now. And here is what I found. I took a picture of them. Of course he has to wear them. We always have a PJ's shortage in this house. I knew you would get a laugh! Oh, and P.S. I didn't buy them. Someone else gave them to me.


4 comments:

sarah said...

I can only hope that someday you will let Isaac borrow those when you're through. Although he might not look as cool, w/o the helmet!

~stevesgurl~ said...

Oh, definitely!! And I have these cute Elmo overall shorts that he has already outgrown too!!Haha!! :)

sarah said...

I came so eagerly to see if there was an update. :(

sarah said...

maybe you could just give me your login information and i'll update your blog for you.