Sunday, May 20, 2007

Coming up for a quick breath...

Yes, it has been another week of being submerged in one activity after another.

Monday: Chipotle with Heather while Steve went to Kimono with Gardner. We ended up at Coldstone. What a great way to finish off the evening.

Tuesday: Took a family friend to Saratoga Steakhouse for a graduation gift. Had a little bit of Steve's filet and a ceasar salad. Topped it off with a Nutter Butter shake from Marble Slab. (I am beginning to see a pattern here!)

Wednesday: Shopping at Concord Mills with Jen and Jack. I FINALLY found a dress for the wedding. We found some good deals. Very exciting!! Ended up the evening at Life Group. Great night with a great group of people! Kudos to Jen for the homemade pizzas!

Thursday: Went to Derek and Sarah's and babysat Isaac while they went out for their anniversary. He was perfect!! Drank his bottle and went to sleep. (I don't really know why she says all that stuff about him being a monster and all!! Haha.....love ya, Sarah!!)

Friday: Went to the wedding rehearsal for Grace and Jeff's wedding. Finished the night off with a buffet at the Forest Oaks Country Club in Greensboro. Yummy!

Saturday: The wedding. I played the prelude and for her dad to sing to Jeff. I messed up just a little bit in the prelude, but apparently I covered pretty well. It was a beautiful wedding. The southern gospel group Valour was there and they sang. INCREDIBLE! I don't listen to southern gospel but I almost want to after hearing them. They gave me goosebumps.

Sunday: We were in the nursery at church. It was pretty good today. Only four kids. Only one really needed constant attention. After church we went to the Greek Festival and ate souvlaki and those loukomades (I think that is how you spell it!) Yummy! I crashed and took a 3 hour nap this afternoon. I am going to need it since the next two days are going to be a marathon!

I have to go in early to school tomorrow to help some of the kids get their aprons done. Tuesday is my last day. I am kind of excited!! I am really looking forward to summer, the beach, Alaska, and just some time to relax.

That's all for now....I will be back again in a week. Nah, hopefully it will be before then!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

it had better not be a week until the next post. if it is - i'm afraid to tell you, you might lose your most loyal viewer.

:)
isaac is not ALWAYS a monster. he's a good boy at bedtime, THANK GOODNESS!

i'm jealous of two more days until you're done with school. i have 13. but, i'm not going in today, and we have 3 days of exams. it will fly by, i suppose.
and then summer, by the pool, with some cute boys. :)