Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ping Pong balls and Flip Flops



So Josiah's new favorite toy, believe it or not, is a ping pong ball. He will roll it around on the floor and go flopping/scooching after it. Once he has retrieved it, the ball ends up....yes, in his mouth. It is the funniest thing. It is a bit too big for him to hold in his mouth, so after a couple of seconds it goes shooting out and across the floor and the cycle starts again!

Steve and I had a great time on our date tonight. We ate at Chipotle and then we went to the mall. We were looking for a belt for the little man. We looked in two different stores. No belt, but we came away with a pair of pajamas and two pairs of flip-flops. (One for now and one for next year.) I have decided that baby flip flops just have to be the cutest thing ever.

3 comments:

sarah said...

Lucy's favorite toy right now is a ping pong ball, too! How ironic!

:)

Hope you had an excellent date night. I want to get Isaac flops, but I didn't see the need since he can't walk. :)

sarah said...

Isaac is getting excited for a lazy summer at the pool. Minus the part where I go to NY for two weeks, bring my brother back for another two and then when my mom drives down to get the brother. :)

jlaw said...

TOO CUTE! LOVE the flip flops! Any update on the belt search?