Saturday, April 14, 2007

Swimming lessons



Josiah had his first swimming lesson today. The teacher told me that I shouldn't expect too much out of him since he is so young. She said to work toward him splashing and kicking his legs. When he first got in the water, I was holding him and he would just lay there as I pulled him around. Then I showed him how to kick his feet. After a little bit he started doing it on his own. He was then splashing and kicking at the same time. I think he is going to like swimming, therefore, I think his daddy should put a pool in the backyard!! :) Actually, I am saving for the pool. I am just not quite there yet. Here are some pics (of course.) We have video too, but I don't know how to put it on here.




1 comment:

sarah said...

You have to upload the video to google video and then they will give you the html code to put it on your site.

i want you to get a pool by summer time. isaac is worried about where he's going to swim. actually, i think i'm just gonna keep a blue kiddie pool on the deck so we take a quick dip whenever we feel like this summer.