Thursday, January 31, 2008

Double Stroller Ride

Since there are only 11 weeks left until my due date, I have been trying to slowly get things done around the house to get ready for the new baby. Today's task - the double stroller. Steve and I went to Babies-R-Us a couple of weeks ago and bought one that was a light blue/gray combination. It seemed the best choice since the only other one they had that was similar was a puked up sweet potato color. Upon our arrival home, I checked online only to discover that there was a black/taupe/brown version of the stroller that was much more pleasing to the eye, only you could only order it on the internet. So, I did. The blue/gray one was returned the other day. I drug the box out of the garage today and brought it to the living room floor. After spending a little time attaching the wheels, snack trays and basket, I put the baby seat in the back and then showed Josiah how the "baby" (otherwise known as Rexie) would ride in the back. Then I put Josiah in the front and we went for a ride around the house. Apparently Josiah really likes the stroller, since after our ride, I asked him if he wanted to get out and he said "Nooooooo" in his little Josiah way of saying it. He played contentedly in it for another 30 minutes or so before he was ready to get out. Here is a cute picture of Josiah and "baby" in the stroller.

No comments: