Monday, January 22, 2007

Go Colts!

For reasons I won't mention, I don't like the Patriots.
I was very excited to see the Colts win last night.
They are Steve's second favorite team. That's because he grew up in Indiana. Whatever makes him happy makes me happy.
His friend Scott, that he grew up with, and Scott's family came over and watched the game and ate pizza with us. The weather was too bad for them to go to church, you know!!

Now the preparations will begin for a huge Superbowl party. It will be nice because at least this year there is a team for us to pull for instead of just pulling against, mainly the Patriots!

I just need to decide what food to fix...that is my favorite part anyway!! :)

2 comments:

sarah said...

I vote for BLT dip. I wonder if we'll make it. I suspect not. :(

~stevesgurl~ said...

Hey...if Isaac decides to grace us with his presence this week, you may feel up to it! If you do decide to come, we have a pack and play that he can sleep in!!:)

I wish that you could make it, because I will miss you!!