Saturday, July 5, 2008

We have a winner!

Since Zoe came out of the womb crying, we have tried everything we can to comfort her.  I tried giving her the MAM pacifiers that I bought before she was born.  She would spit it out.  Heather gave us some Soothies to try. Again, she spit it out.  I bought some NUK pacifiers. Spit straight out.  Today, she figured out what she likes -- her thumb.  She sucks on the left one with the right one up on her head. It is really cute! (p.s. I am not really in favor of thumb sucking, but if it makes her happy, we will go with it for right now.)

3 comments:

Mavis Davis said...

love that! so cute! anderson is a thumb sucker too and parker a 2 finger sucker! i for one love the thumb b/c you don't have to go in the middle of the night to place the paci back in! i only like it out of pure laziness! i know I will pay for it later... with braces

Anonymous said...

If she starts twirling her hair, put a stop to that quick. Tessa still suckes her thumb while twirling her hair and I can't keep any barrettes in because of it. She gets mad when her hair is in her eyes, but twirls the barrettes out... go figure?! J.A.

Anonymous said...

She is too cute Lorena! I love it! :)