Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Finally....

I have not made a list of resolutions for this new year. Instead I am proposing a list of things that I "hope" to FINALLY accomplish sometime in the next 12 months. These are things that should have been done long before now, but being the lazy, busy, distracted, procrastinating person that I am, alas, they are not done.

*I hope to FINALLY finish the pillows I started for the living room. It has been at least 8 months and I am only halfway through the first one.

*I hope to FINALLY paint Zoe's room and find a bedspread for it. The old wallpaper trim was removed last March. It is time.

*I hope to FINALLY get all the clothes off the floor of my half of the closet. If I ever do, I think Steve will faint.

*I hope to FINALLY finish Josiah's quilt for his room. I do believe this has been sitting waiting to be finished for at least a couple of years.

*I hope to FINALLY clean out at least one of the 23984774876098 junk drawers we have in this house. I need more storage space.

There are tons more "hopes" that I could post, but this is enough to get me started. What things do you hope to accomplish in this new year??


1 comment:

jena said...

Ohhhh.... maybe Steve could take Zoe's room on while you are otherwise occupied later this month! It could be an early Valentine's present!