Thursday, March 13, 2008

7 Random Facts

I was tagged by Sarah to share 7 random facts about myself. Here goes:
1. I like brussel sprouts.
2. I know how to sew and used to sew a lot of my own clothes in high school and college.
3. I started college as a music major. I loved theory and hated ear training. I changed my major to Elementary Ed. after my freshman year because I didn't want to do a sophomore recital.
4. I met and married my husband in 3 months.
5. I taught English at a kindergarten in Romania for a year.
6. I had a Strawberry Shortcake canopy bed when I was a girl.
7. I learned how to drive a tractor when I was 12.

I don't believe that I know of 7 other bloggers to tag, so if you are reading this and feel so led to do it yourself, feel free. Let me know so I can check it out!

5 comments:

Emme Jay said...

Okay, you and my dad would get along well because he likes brussel sprouts. So, you and Steve had a whirlwind romance? Nice! You're very interesting...Romania? I love your 7 facts. Check us out. You just might get a good laugh.

Michelle

sarah said...

I love strawberry shortcake! I had a SS mug when I was little and my sister had Blueberry Muffin. :)

Emme Jay said...

Yes! I do know that ice cream cures heartburn when you are pregnant(as you asked on my blog). I would have vanilla by the spoonfuls when I was pregnant with Asa. No it does not help with the pregnancy pounds, but heartburn does. I had heartburn so bad with Asa, that I did not want what was going to upset my digestion (chocolate, tomatoes, burgers, grease...fattening things). I gained less weigt with her than I did with Jael.
I love ice cream!

Anonymous said...

so, i loved your 7 facts and laughed at what michelle said about ice cream and heartburn. i found that, yes, I loved to eat spicey things like salt n vinegar chips, despite the painful heartburn... BUT if you eat those first, then the low fat ice cream last, all is well... heehee. You know I would find a way to get my SNV chips in... :)

Pam said...

Wow, those things are really interesting. I did my list of 7 things a while back. Here's the link:

http://kidkitchen.blogspot.com/2007/05/seven-weird-things-about-me.html