Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Due date...

So, I went to the doctor this morning. No change. I am still dilated about one and a half and have been so for about three weeks now.  They said that they won't let me go one week past my due date, which I found out is Monday, April 21st, NOT Friday the 18th as I have been thinking for a while. See, when I originally went to the doctor they said the due date was the 21st based on my cycle.  When they did the ultrasound, the ultrasound lady told me it was the 18th based on the size of the baby. So that is what I have been going by. The doctor told me today that if there is less than a 7 day difference between the two, they go with the date based on the cycle. So, I am only 39 weeks and 2 days.  I have an appointment on Wednesday next week which Steve is sure we are going to miss. There is a full moon this weekend, and that does seem to help put people in labor, so we will see! :)

1 comment:

jena said...

Praying she comes at just the perfect time! I can't wait to meet her!!!!