Sunday, June 3, 2007

Inside Picnic

We were supposed to have a church picnic today, but it rained. So we got some of our friends together at our house for our "indoor picnic." I had made a whole bunch of cookies and Steve was just looking for a way to get rid of them! It turned out to be a lot of fun. Isaac came over and played with Josiah (sort of). Here is a pic of the two of them. I really think they will be best friends when they get older.


On another note...we leave for the beach next Sunday. I am going to try to eat vegan until at least Friday night. Hopefully it will go well!

5 comments:

sarah said...

we had a lot of fun. sorry we had to leave early. the boy just can't handle the party life, like your little man can!

this picture is so funny. josiah looks like a giant next to little-headed isaac! i think they will be best friends, too.

wouldn't it be terrible if they didn't like each other?!

well, i have to get ready for my LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!! :)

Jude said...

The boys... they both look so cute, as does the exersaucer, one of my favorite pieces of children's apparatus. Vegan? For a whole week? You realize that means no ice cream right???? LOL...

Anonymous said...

Well. So far so good on my vegan eating too. Don't forget to email me that recipe! And ask me about my discipline again! Loved spending some time with all of you yesterday!
-Ashley

sarah said...

ps. i like the new look to the site. :)

sarah said...

Isaac is so excited! He could barely sleep last night. :)